Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
Before we get started please note that by using our website and purchasing our products or services it means that you agree to our terms and conditions.
So as to protect your own interests please read the conditions carefully before ordering. If you are uncertain as to your rights under them or if you want an explanation about them please write to our customer queries department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If any of the above terms have been breached, Cuckooland.com may remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of Cuckooland.com without prejudice to Cuckoolands other rights. We may simply change or withdraw any part of Cuckooland.com and we may refuse you access to Cuckooland.com at any time if we feel it’s necessary.
Similarly, Cuckooland.com may decide to terminate this agreement if a user is at fault.
Cuckooland does not act or have rights to act as an agent for the consumer or any other person.
If any provision of these terms and conditions are not enforced by Cuckooland it does not constitute a continuing waiver.
If any of these terms is held to be unenforceable, the remainder of the provisions will remain in force and effect.
These terms replace any and all previous terms and conditions and constitute the full agreement between Cuckooland.com and its users.
These terms should be read in conjunction with all other headings, subjects, points and clauses in our Help section on the left hand side of this page, all these headings, their subject matter, points and clauses form part of these terms and conditions- for usability and quick reference purposes these points have been extracted and placed in the navigable box with clickable links to each section.
We cannot guarantee that these terms and conditions accord with local laws of other countries outside the UK and EU/EC.
Within the UK for example it is an offence to sell knives, pointed articles, alcohol and certain adult products to persons under 18 years of age. This is why we will ask for your age where we deem it appropriate and if we are legally required to. In these circumstances you may be asked to send us your proof of age.
These terms are subject to the laws of England and the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Cuckooland.com is the trading name of Branded Mongoose LLP. Company registration number: OC370305. Vat number: 131265643.
Back to Top
Cuckooland insures all deliveries at the retail value of the product/s delivered. We will unfortunately not be able to cover any subsequent loss or destruction of the delivered products so please check the products as soon as you receive them.
Cuckooland will always make the descriptions and pictures of each product as accurate as possible but please check the scale and the dimensions (when available) on our site for exact sizes prior to ordering.
Cuckooland does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person`s services.
Cuckooland is not responsible to you if we cannot provide our Internet services, we maintain our site on an “as is” and “if available” basis and we cannot promise that our service will be uninterrupted or completely error free. Although we will try our level best.
Similarly Cuckooland.com contains links to other websites which we have no control over; we therefore have no influence or authority over them and their content. However if you take offense to any link we provide, please email us and we will investigate.
Except for those terms provided above we cannot give any other warranties, conditions or other terms (express or implied, statutory or otherwise) and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent by law.
This does not affect your rights as a consumer. They also do not exclude or limit Cuckoolands liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or any representation of any fraudulent nature.
If failure to perform any of our obligations is caused by any unforeseen events beyond our reasonable control including and without limitation to: Communications outages, Internet outages, fire, flood, war or act of God; we will not be liable in any way.
Cuckooland hereby advises every Cuckooland shopper to read the products instructions, manuals and other user documentation very carefully. We are not involved in the manufacture of products and cannot advise on their use or operation. All products must be used safely and in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines.
As with every term this does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Cuckooland will not be held automatically liable for any loss or damage of any kind however so arising, including any direct, indirect or consequential loss you notify us about. We are neither liable nor liable to pay any money by way of compensation in relation to:
- Any delays or interruptions in updating Cuckooland.com;
- Any Intellectual Property Rights infringement of any third party caused by using Cuckooland.com or any product purchased through Cuckooland.com;
- Any inaccurate or incorrect information on Cuckooland.com;
- Any loss or damage resulting from the use of Cuckooland.com;
- Any loss or damage resulting from your inability to use Cuckooland.com;
- Any loss or damage resulting from unauthorized access to Cuckooland.com;
- Any loss or damage resulting from any alterations of your transmissions or data outside of our control;
- Any losses occurred, whether profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data which is not a direct result of something we have done wrong;
- Any losses occurred, whether damage of otherwise, which are due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment; data, software or other property;
- Any losses occurred, whether damage or otherwise, caused by persons accessing, downloading or using Cuckooland.com;
- Any losses occurred, whether damage or otherwise, arising out of transmissions sent via email or attachments received from Cuckooland or our licensees and affiliates;
- Any other site linked to Cuckooland.com and its availability, quality, content or nature. Including the storage and distribution of personal data, confidential information, cookies or other services offered by these External Third Party sites. Please contact these sites administrators or webmasters if you have any concerns or questions regarding their website, their links, services or transactions.
Back to Top
Intellectual Property, Copyright and Trade Marks
Please note that the content of this website is protected by copyright, trademarks, data base and other intellectual property rights and by law the material and content supplied as part of the website remains with us and our licensors. You may retrieve or display the content on a computer screen, store in electronic form on disk (but not any server or storage device connected to a network) or print one copy for personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify copy, distribute or use any material or content on the website for commercial purposes or gain.
Back to Top