The Woburn Log Cabin with Single Glazing, from Mercia, is a grand looking garden building with a covered veranda. Supplied with single glazed, safety glass windows and double doors (there is also a Double Glazed model) and constructed from the highest quality FSC certified sustainable timber ensures that the build of the cabin is extremely dense and durable; the tongue and groove timber interlock gives the walls, floors and roof an extremely strong rigidity. Our comprehensive range of Log Cabins offers you plenty of choice when it comes to creating that vital extra room that we all crave, be it a sanctuary from the buzz of hectic family life, a functional home office or a space to fill with games and laughter. Garden rooms are an incredibly cost effective way of adding additional space to your home with ease, often requiring no planning permission (please check this with your local council) or the upheaval that building an extension can sometimes cause. Our log cabins come in multiple shapes, sizes and styles, so there is sure to be the perfect option for your garden or outdoor area - whatever their end use is destined to be, they are truly versatile and multi functional. This Log Cabin Kit is sized 5m x 4m and comes in a choice of 3 different log thickness, so you can choose the best option for your requirements. The Woburn Log Cabin is a fine example of a substantial garden room that will provide you with years of enjoyment.
Features and Benefits:
- Woburn Log Cabin Kit
- Overall Size: 5m x 4m
- Manufacturer 10 Year Anti Rot Guarantee (must be treated annually to be under the guarantee)
- Heavy duty mineral felt included
- Secure lock & key
- Interlocking tongue and groove cladding
- Single glazed Safety Glass in windows and doors
- Windows can be opened
- Double Glazed version available
- 28mm, 34mm and 44mm thick timber logs (please select the size when adding to basket)
- Please refer to the images for the overall dimensions, including height
- Delivered direct by our approved supplier
- This item will arrive flat-packed and two person assembly is required
- Installation can be added for an additional cost (please select SI-INSTALL360 if you wish to add professional installation)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION (we know you'll be tempted to skip reading this... but it's VERY important!):
- Please be advised that you will need to prepare a base for your log cabin, ensuring that your base is sound and level!
- The glazing for all our log cabins conform to all BS EN 12600 standards, offering strong thermally toughened safety glass with an increased resistance to mechanical and thermal stress. It can break under extreme loads or by severe impact. When broken the toughened glass shatters into small, blunt-edged fragments, which can reduce the risk to personal injury.
- The glazing also conforms to all BS EN 1279 standards, offering quality sealed units providing energy savings, sound reduction and clear vision.
- There will be some construction required when you receive your log cabin, instructions are provided to help you along the way.
- Installation is available at an additional cost from the optional extras menu, a team will assemble it for you on delivery (this service includes the erection of the building and the felt roof - is does not include any roof shingle or treatment of the building).
- We strongly advise that you treat your new Log Cabin with a protective preservative.