The Studio Log Cabin, from Mercia, is a fine example of a practical garden room; offering 3 different size options, so if you have a smaller garden the Studio would be an ideal choice for you. Constructed from the highest quality FSC certified sustainable timber and expertly manufactured in the UK, the slow grown pine timber ensures that the build of the cabin is extremely dense and durable; the tongue and groove timber interlock gives the walls, floors and roof an extremely strong rigidity. Our comprehensive range of Log Cabins offers you plenty of choice when it comes to creating that vital extra room that we all crave, be it a sanctuary from the buzz of hectic family life, a functional home office or a space to fill with games and laughter. Garden rooms are an incredibly cost effective way of adding additional space to your home with ease, often requiring no planning permission (please check this with your local council) or the upheaval that building an extension can sometimes cause. Our log cabins come in multiple shapes, sizes and styles, so there is sure to be the perfect option for your garden or outdoor area - whatever their end use is destined to be, they are truly versatile and multi functional. Whether you choose to paint your Studio Cabin in a colour of your choice or leave in a natural wood finish, we're sure you'll enjoy spending time in this cosy cabin.
Features and Benefits:
- Studio Garden Log Cabin Kit
- Manufacturer 10 Year Anti Rot Guarantee (must be treated annually to be under the guarantee)
- Available in 3 sizes
- Also available with a Veranda
- Wide opening doors
- Single glazed glass windows
- 19mm Interlocking tongue and groove cladding
- 19mm tongue and groove roof and floor
- Mineral green felt
- Apex style roof
- Please refer to the images for the overall dimensions, including height
- Delivered direct by our approved supplier
- Installation available please select the following:
- Studio 2.5 x 2m - SI-INSTALL240 - £475.00
- Studio 2.6 x 3.3m & 3.3 x 3m - SI-INSTALL270 - £530.00
IMPORTANT INFORMATION (we know you'll be tempted to skip reading this... but it's VERY important!):
- Please be advised that you will need to prepare a base for your log cabin, ensuring that your base is sound and level!
- The glazing for all our log cabins conform to all BS EN 12600 standards, offering strong thermally toughened safety glass with an increased resistance to mechanical and thermal stress. It can break under extreme loads or by severe impact, when broken the toughened glass shatters into small, blunt-edged fragments, which can reduce the risk to personal injury.
- The glazing also conforms to all BS EN 1279 standards, offering quality sealed units providing energy savings, sound reduction and clear vision.
- There will be some construction required when you receive your log cabin, instructions are provided to help you along the way.
- Installation is available at an additional cost from the optional extras menu, a team will assemble it for you on delivery (this service includes the erection of the building and the felt roof - is does not include any roof shingle or treatment of the building).
- We strongly advise that you treat your new Log Cabin with a protective preservative.