The unique Garden Igloo is a multi-purpose portable dome shaped structure that can transform your outside area and can be used as a stylish conservatory, gazebo, greenhouse, play area, storage space or hot tub cover. This spectacular garden shelter is sure to be a talking point at your next BBQ. The German-designed Garden Igloo can be used in both winter and summer.
Perfect as an outside entertainment area, it is a quirky alternative to a costly conservatory. When assembled the Garden Igloo offers a 360° window on the world. Aside from looking great and providing an amazing view from within, the dome gently retains heat on cool summer evenings making it a perfect retreat. If the British summer does reward us with a once a decade scorcher and the internal temperature proves a little warm during the heat of the day, simply open the windows and door for a cooling self-ventilating breeze. It is the ideal winter quarters for your potted plants. An optional canopy provides shade for a Jacuzzi or paddling pool, spacious play area, elegant party and pool pavilion.
Features & Benefits:
- Build without tools, easy connector system.
- Rust and Rot Free, made with high-quality, non-corrosive recyclable materials.
- 100% Weatherproof; windproof up to 62km/h, water resistant and snow proof.
- Portable and easy to move even when assembled.
- Stable and Resilient Frame made from White Polyvinyl.
- No Foundation Necessary - simply anchor it with the anchoring system provided.
- Cover: Transparent soft PVC.
- Diameter: 3.6m
- Base area: 10m2.
- Entrance: h 180cm x w 70cm.
- Max height: 220cm.
- Can be stored away in packaging 40cm x 79cm x 30cm.
- Window Vents: 2.
- Includes: standard frame, conservatory cover, anchorage kit (can be used on both soft turf or a solid patio) and assembly instructions. There is also a neat mini-sandbag system ring in the base which offers additional peace of mind if you want to keep your Garden Igloo up year round or indeed if you'd rather not use the anchoring kit.
- Assembly: 2 man, approx 2 hours (but thoroughly worth it).