Our new Neoprene Hot Water Bottle in Red is Winner of the 2013 Design Plus and 2013 Solutions Awards. Like no other hot water bottle on the market, PILL has a cover made of the same material used to make wet suits, so it stays hotter for longer. It is also much safer to use thanks to the freestanding design and pullout funnel - particularly for those who experience difficulty in holding the bottle steady in one hand while they pour with the other. The Pill to end all Pain.
With its ergonomic design, PILL fits comfortably against the body to relieve pain when heat therapy is recommended, such as circulation problems, relaxation of muscle aches and relief against cramps.
Features and Benefits:
- Free-standing design and pull-out funnel makes PILL safer and easier to use than traditional hot water bottles.
- Skin-friendly neoprene cover (used in manufacture of wet suits) controls the temperature to eliminate overheating and prevent burning.
- The wet suit hot water bottle cover insulates the bottle to keep it warm for up to 5 hours - twice as long as competitors.
- Cross-sealed screw cap seals the bottle easily and reliably.
- Ergonomic design fits comfortably against the body.
- PILL promotes relaxation and feeling of well being.
- Cost-effective and eco-friendly means to keep warm this winter.
Designed in Germany, PILL is made from a heat-resistant, rubber-like plastic that can be easily and safely filled with the pull-out funnel. The screw-on nylon cap with handy cross closes the bottle easily and reliably. The funnel is simply pushed into the hot-water bottle and is completely concealed.
The soft cover is made from Neoprene, the same material used in the manufacture of wet suits, so any spillages will be captured and evaporate into the air. Neoprene has a number of other benefits; it insulates the bottle to retain the heat for up to five hours, controls the temperature to reduce any risk of overheating, feels soft-to-touch and is durable to provide protection against friction.
This stylish Hot Water Bottle is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably into the small of your back, behind your neck or simply nestle up to it when you are feeling a little cold and will keep you warm for hours.
- This designer hot water bottle is available in a number of vibrant bright colours.
- The perfect gift for him or for her in winter or at Christmas.
- Meets British Standard 1970:2006.
- Dimensions: 24.5cm in Diameter.
- Material: PVC, Nylon, Neoprene.
- Capacity: 1.9 litres.
- Machine washable at 30 degrees.
- 100% Recyclable.
- Made in Germany.
- A fabulous unique gift for her!