Kids and grown ups love it so...and so do we! This Haribo and Belgian Chocolate Sweet Tree makes an unusual (not to mention great!) gift for Dads and Granddads on Father's Day. Featuring a cute little top hat and bow tie, you can even personalise it with a name for your big hero on the top hat. Dig your way through the jelly Haribo sweets to find a belgian chocolate krisp core, then, if you've got room, eat the chocolate pot! The stem is the only part on this tree that's not edible and it's available in 2 sizes, with an option to present it in a glass vase for a special touch.
- Small - 26 cm.
- Large - 32 cm.
- Weight: Approx. 500g to 700g.
Features and Benefits:
- Belgian Chocolate Sweet Tree with Haribo Sweets, Belgian Chocolate Top Hat and Bow Tie.
- A great gift for Father's Day.
- A Belgian Chocolate krisp core lies in the centre of this fabulous Sweet Tree.
- All parts of the tree are edible apart from the stem.
- Free personalisation with a name (up to a maximum of 8 characters).
- Small tree (26cm) Glass presentation base + £2.00
- Large tree (32cm) Glass presentation base + £2.00
Ingredients: Haribo: Glucose syrup, sugar, dextrose, geletine, citric acid, caramilised sugar syrup, flavourings, fruit and plant concentrates (apple, aronia, blackcurrant, elderberry, grape, kiwi, lemon, mango, nettle, orange, passion fruit, spinach), colours (carmine, copper complexes of chlorophyll, paprika extract), glazing agents (vegatable oil, beeswax and carnuba wax), invert sugar syrup, fruit extract (carob). Chocolate: Sugar, vegetable fat, whey powder, fat reduced, (please note this product may contain nuts) gluten, eggs, cocoa powder (6%), Emulsifier (lecithins), preservative (sorbitian tristearate), raisins. Allergen information: Contains milk and soya. Made in a factory that processes nuts, peanuts and egg.