1. Online. This is the simplest way. Click on the products you love and follow the prompts and call to action buttons. Our website is 100% safe and really easy to use.
2. By calling our friendly customer service team on +44 (0) 01305 231 231 (UK) Mon-Fri 9-6pm and ordering over the phone.
You can pay by Credit or Debit card in the UK (we accept Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and Delta)
In the EU/EC and Rest of the World you can pay by credit card or debit card but only if the debit card carries the Visa or MasterCard badge.
Or you can pay via your PayPal account.
Or you can call us and we will process your payment. +44 (0) 1305 231 231 (UK) Mon-Fri 9-6pm.
At certain times of year we offer a choice of Free Gifts with your order. There are no free gifts currently being offered, but watch this space, our Newsletters, our Banners, Product Pages and Your Bag for the next Act of Cuckooness!
Yes, but it’s not something she`s too concerned about.
You will have a full year to redeem the Cuckoo Credits, starting from the date the Cuckoo Credits were issued.
We CAN if you live in any of the countries listed below. Charges vary according to the zone we deliver to. They are based on size of order and distance from our warehouse.
Countries we deliver to are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Rep of Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Guernsey, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Isle of Man, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the United States.
Click for more info
It’s strange how many times we`re asked this question. Zebarella sleeps in a bed (of course) complete with pillows and duvet (finest Hungarian Goose down) and Egyptian cotton sheets with a beautifully embroidered throw. When she is in the countryside she sometimes falls asleep under her favourite cherry tree.
Available products will be clearly marked on the product detail pages.
Most items like gifts, accessories and toys are all fine to send overseas, but some items would be excluded for reasons connected to logistics, legalities including distribution agreements and their associated restrictions as well as warranties. On the product detail page and at checkout, you will see a message informing you whether it is possible or not to deliver your selected product overseas. Here is a full list of items that may be excluded:
- Antiques, works of art and fine art with an individual value in excess of £5,000.
- Flammable substances, dry ice, biological substances, UN classified dangerous goods and any goods specified as such under International Air Transport Association regulations (“IATA”), the Agreement on Dangerous Goods by Road ("ADR") or International Maritime Dangerous Goods ("IMDG") regulations.
- Dangerous / hazardous goods including but not limited to beauty products such as perfumes, aftershaves and aerosols.
- Liquids and aerosols.
- Paints, glues and products containing these items (e.g. toys).
- Food/alcohol/perishables/flowers & plants.
- Electronic Items, including Mobile Phones, containing Lithium Batteries –each package may not contain more than 2 batteries which must be contained within the electronic device.
- Loose lithium batteries.
- Lighting (except lampshades).
- Furniture (including outdoor).
- Blinds, curtain poles and tracks.
- Fabric by length, fabric samples, wallpaper.
- Jewellery, Costume Jewellery, Watches and objects constructed of precious metal and/or stones with a value in excess of £5,000 per waybil.l
- Nursery travel, e.g. car seats and pushchairs.
- Heavy or bulky items which need to be carried by two people or more, e.g. large fitness equipment.
- Gift Experiences.
Orders sent to most addresses on Mainland UK are free on orders of £50 or more. Orders sent to Europe and the rest of the world will be charged delivery. Delivery charges appear in your Bag, at checkout and before you submit your credit card details. Click for more info.
Yes! Most items can be sent as a gift with a personalized message, they will be marked “available for gift wrapping” on the product detail pages. Products are wrapped by our specially selected (and voluntary we might add) Team of Grannies who all have extra-long, double jointed fingers; they have an endless supply of tea and cake and they work in absolute comfort according to International Regulations Governing the Voluntary Deployment of Grannies (IRG TV DOG).
Team Grannie wraps each gift individually in our special luxury paper complete with a beautiful designer ribbon, hand printed gift tag and a generous sprinkling of yesteryear magic - click here to take a peek.
Note the photo of Grannie Gladys carefully and painstakingly wrapping each one.
You don’t need to register– we have a Guest checkout for those in a real hurry, you just need to enter your address and payment details at checkout and we can process the order there and then in the blink of eye.
If you want to, you can save your details at the end of the checkout - this is highly recommended as it saves loads of time if you do place another order in the future.
Becoming a member offers loads of benefits and its really easy. Click here to become a member.
If you place your order before 2pm and as long as payment is authorized and received without any problems we will dispatch the same day.
Our delivery times are between 8am and 6pm.
Remember we only offer a professional tracked service (and a "signed for" service) and someone must be at the delivery address to sign for your order.
In the UK (Mainland) and on all standard deliveries please allow 2-4 working days to receive your order once it has been dispatched and 1 day for express deliveries.
Orders and payment received after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day, please note that orders will not be dispatched after 2.00pm on a Friday.
We do offer Saturday delivery (UK only) if ordered before 2pm on Fridays but these come at an additional cost, this delivery option is available at checkout.
In the European Union please allow between 2-6 working days.
For the Rest of the World please allow between 2-5 working days.
Deliveries may take a little longer if they are sent direct from our suppliers- these items will be clearly marked on our product pages and at checkout..
For delivery details including table with times and charges click here.
No unfortunately not. Only one delivery address per order can be processed.
Absolutely. If you would like to send an order (like a Gift) to a different delivery address you may do this. The delivery address does not have to be the same as the billing address.
Our Delivery Company will leave a “while you were out” card so you can call them to re arrange a time that suits. But we strongly recommend (so as to avoid disappointment) that you use an address where there will be someone to receive and sign for the delivery – like a work address.
For Furniture and Beds please email us at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 1305 231 231 (UK) Mon-Fri 9-6pm.
For all other products/gifts:
For Cuckooland members in the UK (Mainland):
- “Login” to your account on our website and enter your details (or click here and enter your details). Go to your profile section. In your profile section you will be able to view items that fall within the 30 day returns window.
- Select the items you wish to return and the reason you wish to return them and follow the prompts. At the end of this quick process, we will provide you with a Returns Authorization Number (which confirms to Royal Mail that Cuckooland is paying for the postage) and an email will be sent confirming these details.
- The email will include a link to our Royal Mail Cuckooland Tracked Returns Service -but here it is for quick reference!) Enter your Returns Authorization Number on this webpage and a returns label with postage paid will automatically be generated. Minimal fuss.
- Then print the email off and include this email (as it will contain your order number and items ordered) in the box you wish to return. This will speed up the returns / replacement / refund process.
- Also remember to print off the label, attach it securely to the box (with the product inside please) and drop it off at your nearest Post Office.
If the items are simply not what you want, the items must be returned to us in good condition (pristine please!) and in their original packaging and be resellable for us to authorize a full refund.
For unwanted products you have 30 days to decide whether you want them or not!
For reference, our Returns Address is:
C/O MMC Ltd
Unit 5, Worton Drive
For returns outside of the United Kingdom or if you would like to find out more about returns: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more general details about deliveries and returns, please click here.
Sure. Your "Wishlist" is where you can keep track of any item that you like or would like to buy. Simply click on the “add to wishlist” button on as many products as you like. You can also send this list to a friend if you want to send a not-so-gentle reminder. Or just to keep tabs on things you are thinking of buying for yourself, or perhaps as gifts for others.
To activate your Wishlist, you will need to set up an account. It’s very quick to do and will save you lots of time and hassle once it’s done, highly recommended.
Reminder: The Cuckooland Wishlist is the only Wishlist you can share with your friends and earn credits.
Yes good idea, why not get what you want rather than what they want to buy you?
When you create your Wishlist you will have a drop down box to choose multiple Wishlists which can be public (for sharing) or private (for your eyes only!) So to send your Wishlist off, simply create a public one, then type in their email address on your Wishlist page and swoosh off it goes. You can even share your public Wishlist on Facebook or Twitter.
Absolutely 100% yes! Its Cuckoolands top priority to ensure that our customers’ transaction data is kept secure at all times.
For this reason we use SagePay, one of the most trusted and secure payment service providers in the UK. SagePay have been awarded Level 1 PCI DSS Compliance status which is the highest level attainable and reflects the importance that Cuckooland place on our customer's security.
Using SagePay means that we do not store any of your credit and debit card details on our system, they are instead captured in a secure HTTPS POST between our web server and Sage Pay's servers across a 128-bit encrypted session.
If you have registered with us (and are a member), you can see your entire order history, you can change contact details, return products and manage your addresses and preferences. Click on “Login” at the top right of the screen or click on the “My Account” at the bottom of the page (footer) to enter.